I have decided to start a blog in the hopes of finding a more creative outlet for my random thoughts and a place to focus the excess energy that I spend thinking about and dwelling on all the facts of the future that are currently out of my control.
I plan to use this blog to discuss some of the mind boggling items that make me wonder about humanity and pose the questions that I can not find answers to.
In the event that I can come up with a solid story line I may even begin to use this blog to write a story or two.
If I end up extremely bored with nothing else to do, I may even use this blog to just talk about my daily life and all the crazy thoughts that I have.... Who knows.
Happy Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world! I have now become addicted to blogging! First it was the nest, now blogs!
-kfishie
Post a Comment