Well if you ask my husband it is 2 days. He figures since we are leaving at 4 am to go to the airport, that still counts as part of Monday.
Today we spent most of our time packing and buying travel sized toiletries, snacks and such. We also made a stop by my mom's house where she was basically having Thanksgiving dinner. I am happy to say that I will have leftovers to make a turkey and cranberry sandwich tomorrow for lunch. Yummy!
While we are at Disney World I plan on keeping a written journal of all the things we do, the things we see and the places we eat. Time permitting I will transfer it over to my blog.
I hope that everything goes well and that the weather is warm and dry and we are able to have lots of fun without the parks being too crowded. I also hope that my chicken shit side decides to stay dormant and I can ride the rides that my husband wants me to try without crying or vomitting.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good Luck!
Post a Comment