Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life Update

Time for a little update about things going on in and around our house.


Kairi & Oliver have made good recoveries from the URI. Dr. Janowitz at the PHS and Dr. Thompson of the Feline Well Care Clinic were both a lot of help in that department.


The kitties are growing bigger and bigger all the time and they are wonderful pets. Every night they sit with me while I play around on Facebook and I thoroughly enjoy the way they follow me around and talk to me.


There isn't too much else going on, my husband and I are always thinking of the next thing we want to do, but due to financial limitations we can't always act on them right away. Instead we dream and plan and hope that we can save up.


We are in the process of shopping around for a bedroom set. We have always gotten a lot of hand-me-down furniture and therefore have a hodgepodge of stuff in all the rooms of our place. We spend a lot of time at home and I have been hounding him to go curtain shopping with me for a long time, so we finally decided to decorate our bedroom. We are going for a rustic, romantic feel and we are both big fans of ornate furniture. We have been checking out all the local furniture stores and have found a nice place nearby that has something we are interested in.


We hope to go and talk with the furniture people this weekend about buying this set and getting a nice tempur pedic mattress to go with it. We figure if you are gonna spend 1/3 of your life in bed, might as well splurge a little bit and be damn comfortable.

I look forward to wandering around local stores and finding things that will compliment this bedroom set and decorating our bedroom up nice and proper.

My youngest sister will be the happy recipient of all our current furniture, if we can fit it into her room.

Other things that my husband and I are talking about is planning a trip overseas in 2011. Some of the places we want to see are; Ireland, Italy, Greece and New Zealand. We have even talked a little bit about visiting Croatia.

Well that's all I have time for now as far as an update.

Till next time.

No comments: