Wednesday afternoon seems to take a long time to pass, not longer then Friday afternoon takes to pass, but longer then Monday afternoon.. I am waiting on the copy machine guy to come by so that he can work on my copy machine and maybe set it up as a printer for my computer and work on my boss' second printer. I hope he shows up sometime in the next hour, because I am tired of waiting for him.
Tonight my husband and I are going out to dinner in San Francisco, at Bubba Gump's, I am so excited, because I love their hush pups. They are the best appetizer on the face of the planet.
Hopefully after dinner we will go for a walk, maybe we can walk around Pier 39. That would be fun. We need to start walking every night because we are going to DisneyWorld in December and will be walking for at least 12 hours everyday for 6 days. Several months ago we went to Disneyland for a long weekend and because we hadn't been walking as often as we were used to I sprained my foot trying to walk fast and as much as we were around Disneyland, we had to leave about 6 hours early and we were both really bummed.
I am also excited about purchasing a Dutch Oven and a Slow Cooker, because we are very into trying new recipes and we haven't been able to try several recipes due to not having a Dutch Oven or Slow Cooker.
I occasionally contemplate using my blog to share the interesting recipes that we try out or maybe reviewing the books I read or the movies I see, but I don't feel that my heart is really into and I don't know if I am up to the challenge..
Well, I am out of steam for now. Hopefully I can find something to occupy my time.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment