My husband tells me that I shouldn't worry other people with this information, but I feel that things like this are worth sharing.
My husband is fond of telling the tail that during all the big Bay Area earthquakes that have happened in his 26 years of life have happened while he has been in another state.
We are leaving for Florida in 15 days and I feel slightly anxious that rather then those events being a coincidence there could be some weird fact to them.. I'd like to warn all the people I know about it, but I just have a feeling that they will think I am strange (more strange then they already consider me) and laugh it off and ignore my warning...
So my prediciment remains; do I warn people that an earthquake may strike in the 9 days we are in Florida or do I just keep mum and if it happens, it happens?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment