After 11 years of growing out my hair, I have finally chopped it off.
Before

After
There are probably many things about my long hair that I will miss, but since I cut it off today, I haven't really been thinking of any of those reasons, I have been having more fun thinking about all the things about my long hair that I won't miss.
I am donating my hair to locks of love. I hope that it comes in handy for some little kid, for whatever reason they might need it, goodness knows there is enough of it to go around.

2 comments:
Holy cow!!!!
Samantha I have seen you with no hair when you were born and every good bad or indifferent hairstyle I imposed on you and I can honestly say that no matter how the length of your hair you are a beautiful soul.
Post a Comment